Install your Talon Wall® in 1.5 total man hours per unit!
The Talon Wall® by Entekk Group, LTD is a patented fully engineered, unitized and factory glazed, curtain wall system. The Talon Anchor® Embed is fast and ERROR PROOF, and accommodates complex geometry in all 3 axis. Talon Wall® is far less complex to fabricate and install than all other competitive systems, by requiring less training and skill level than any other system. Each Talon Wall® unit with built-in anchor has only two components to install – the finished unit and single piece of floor trim. That’s It!
Made In USA
U.S. Patent Nos. 9,752,319; 10,094,111; 10,202,764 and 10,233,638
Talon Wall® Features and Benefits
• Meets or exceeds project specifications with class leading thermal, structural, air and water performance.
• Requires no acoustical, firesafing insulation or sealant at floor slab interfaces.
• Needs no layout or pre-setting of unit anchors at mounting locations to floor slabs.
• Low profile framing members at all conditions means much higher daylight to occupants.
• The Talon Wall® design allows immediate completion of interior finishes at the floor below the active installation processes. No more “temporary roofs”, or water and mold damage to finishes below.
• Extremely robust member designs can accommodate wide modules and unsupported double spans with no additional internal steel reinforcing or ‘kicker’ supports at mid-spans.
• Talon Wall® supports your LEED goals by using an environmentally friendly, proprietary, reusable metal racking system for delivery to your site. This shipping method allows the complete unload, distribution, and specific placement of units to floors on a high rise building by two crew members in two hours or less.
• The Talon Wall® metal racking system also eliminates dumpster and cleanup charges for wood crates and packing material. These racks are returned for re-use on your next delivery.
• The Talon Wall® system also includes an option for a proprietary high performance ‘zero sightline’ concealed ADA/ANSI compliant operable window system for natural ventilation requirements.
• No floor slab notch-outs or grout fill are required for anchors.
• The Talon Wall® system improves thermal performance by allowing your design to increase typical module sizes while reducing your facade psf cost.
1326 S. Michigan - This geometrically stunning 48 story faceted residential all glass tower by SCB is made possible by Entekk’s patented ultra high performance Talon Wall® curtain wall system. Talon Wall® was the only real choice for this one-of-a-kind design, due to...
The 56-story South Loop high-rise broke ground in early 2017. The project from developers Oxford Capital Group and Quadrum Global and Chicago-based Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture (HPA) replaces an unremarkable parking garage at 808 S. Michigan Avenue with a...
This awe-inspiring tower is destined to become the sixth tallest building in Chicago. Likely to become the crown jewel and most recognizable landmark in the River North neighborhood when completed in 2021. Entekk’s patented Talon Wall® curtain wall will adorn this...
16500 Vincennes Rd.
South Holland, IL 60473